COVID Disclaimer & Conditions of Entry
To ensure your safety while visiting us we are ensuring that we reduce as many touchpoints and risks of transmission of coronavirus.
We will have a Conditions of Entry process which every visitor to our cellar doors will need to follow to ensure entry to the cellar door. This check-in process will consist of the following:
- Checking of temperature: If your temperature is equal to or higher than 37.5c we will be unable to host you for your tasting. We will pack up your tasting pack for you to take away.
- Each person will sign a tracking consent form which will include name, email, mobile number and recording of your temperature.
- Hand Sanitizer will be located at the entrance to the cellar door for your use.
- We will have an onsite cleaner at all times to regularly clean all frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms.
- All tasting will be pre-set by your Cellar Door staff member so as to ensure adherence to the 1.5m social distancing rules.
To ensure adherence to our strict hygiene procedures, we require you to arrive on time for your booking. Please note, if you are more than 20 minutes late to your allocated booking time, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking. If you are running late, please contact us on 4998 7563 so we can assess the situation and make alternative arrangements where necessary.