COVID Disclaimer & Conditions of Entry
To ensure your safety while visiting us we are ensuring that we reduce as many touchpoints and risks of transmission of coronavirus.
We have a Conditions of Entry process which every visitor to our cellar doors will need to follow to ensure entry to the cellar door. This check-in process will consist of the following:
- Upon arrival at our Gillards Road Cellar Door you will be greeted by one of our team members and directed to check in and verify your full vaccination status using the Service NSW QR code before entering the tasting room.
- Hand Sanitizer will be located at the entrance to the cellar door for your use.
- We will regularly clean all frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms.
- All tastings will be pre-set by your Cellar Door staff member so as to ensure adherence to the 1 person per 4sqm rules
- All guests must provide correct information when booking regarding vaccination
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings and refund bookings prior to booking date if not fully vaccinated
- We reserve the right to refuse entry if not fully vaccinated for all or parts of your group
- We reserve the right to not refund tasting fee if incorrect or false information is given when making a booking in regards to vaccination status
To ensure a quick check-in process we request you arrive on time for your booking. Please note, if you are more than 20 minutes late to your allocated booking time, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking. If you are running late, please contact us on 4998 7563 so we can assess the situation and make alternative arrangements where necessary.
For your ongoing safety and protection from COVID-19 we will:
- Regularly clean all frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms
- All tastings will be pre-set before you enter the cellar door to ensure adherence social distancing
- We will have strict adherence to the 1 person per sqm and rules
- All staff will wear face masks as mandated by NSW Health