Scarborough Wine Co Pty Ltd
Win the Scarbie Passport Promotion - Terms and Conditions
1.Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who reside in New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria and Queensland, and who are members of the Scarborough Wine Club. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. These terms and conditions will be posted on the Scarborough Wine Co website for the duration of the competition.
4. Promotion commences at 12.00am on Friday 1st March 2019 and entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 28th June 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). No late entries will be eligible.
5. Individual Scarborough Wine Club members who successfully purchase their April 2019 wine club shipment will automatically receive 1 (one) entry into the draw.
6. During the Promotional Period, individuals who are members of the Scarborough Wine Club, and purchase a minimum of 1 dozen of wine, either via our website, or over the phone will gain a second entry. The promotional code ‘PASSPORT’ must be used to form a valid entry.
7. The promotional code ‘PASSPORT’ is valid for one use only and will give entrants one additional entry into the draw. The maximum entries per person will be capped at 2 (two).
8. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
9. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
10. One winner will be drawn by a nominated representative of Scarborough Wine Co on Tuesday 2nd July 2019. The draw will take place at 9am at 179 Gillards Rd, Pokolbin, NSW, 2320.
11. The winner will receive 2 complimentary tickets to a Scarborough Wine Co event of their choice. The winner must claim their prize no later than 31st July 2019, and advise their event choice no later than four (4) weeks prior to their chosen event. The event must be selected and booked prior to 31st December 2019.
12. Maximum total prize pool value is $350. No prize will exceed $350 and the total value of all prizes will not exceed $350.
13. If the retail price of the event ticket(s) is less than the value of the prize pool ($350), the remaining balance of the prize will be forfeited and is not redeemable for cash, other tickets or wine purchases.
14. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery of Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA) and Reg 10 of the Art Unions and Public Amusements Regulations 1992 (Qld).
15. Winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 2nd July 2019. Winner will have until 31st July 2019 to claim the prize. Winner will also be announced on our Scarborough Wine Co website and Facebook page.
17. Scarborough Wine Co reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
18. The prize is not redeemable for cash and non-transferable after the winner has been selected.
19. If the winner is unable to attend an event, the winner can elect to receive a dozen bottles of Scarborough Wine, to the value of $350, in lieu of the event tickets.
20. The prize does not include transfers to and from the event, and is strictly event tickets only.
21. In all matters all decisions of Scarborough Wine Co will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
22. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of the prize is not provided. The Promoter may, subject to state regulations, substitute a different prize or lesser value in place of any prize referred to in these terms and
23. Neither Scarborough Wine Co nor any of its associated companies or personnel are liable or responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
24. The promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
25. The Promoter is Scarborough Wine Co Pty Limited of 179 Gillards Road Pokolbin NSW. ABN. 80001889087 Telephone (02) 4998 7563 www.scarboroughwine.com.au
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) Any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) Use of a prize.
NSW Permit No LTPS/19/32530