Scarborough Wine Co Pty Ltd
Sign up to eNews Promotion - Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who reside in New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. These terms and conditions will be posted on the Scarborough Wine Co website for the duration of the competition.
4. Promotion commences at 12.00am on Monday 7th September 2020 and entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 6th December 2020 (the “Promotional Period”). No late entries will be eligible.
5. To enter, individuals during the Promotional Period must sign up to the Scarborough Wine Co eNews through our Facebook page using the competition tab or our website using the subscription form. A winner will be drawn each Monday from entries received the previous week.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
9. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
10. The prize will be drawn by a nominated representative of Scarborough Wine Co on each Monday throughout the promotional period. Each draw will take place at 9am at 972 Hermitage Road , Pokolbin, NSW, 2320.
Individual draw dates are as follows:
Monday 14/09/20 Monday 21/09/20 Monday 28/09/20 Tuesday 06/10/20
Monday 12/10/20 Monday 19/10/20 Monday 26/10/20 Monday 02/11/20
Monday 09/11/20 Monday 16/11/20 Monday 23/11/20 Monday 30/11/20
11. The sweepstakes winner will receive a two pack of wine, to be chosen by the winner. The winner can select the two bottles from our Classic and/or Offshoot ranges, to a maximum value of $60 and maximum volume of 1.5 litres for each prize.
12. All entrants must be 18yrs or older to enter.
13. Maximum total prize pool value is $780 and maximum total volume of alcohol is 19.5litres. No prize will exceed $250 and the total value of all prizes will not exceed $50,000.
14. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary each Monday at 9.00am in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery of Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA) and Reg 10 of the Art Unions and Public Amusements Regulations 1992 (Qld).
15. Winner/s will be notified by email each Monday at 9.30am. Winners will have 6 months from the date of the draw to redeem the prize.
17. Neither Scarborough Wine Co nor any of its associated companies or personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided.
18. Neither Scarborough Wine Co nor any of its associated companies or personnel are liable or responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
19. Scarborough Wine Co reserves the right to exclude any person from this competition for any reason whatsoever.
20. The prize is not redeemable for cash and non -transferable after wine has been issued.
21. In all matters all decisions of Scarborough Wine Co will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
22. The Promoter may, subject to state regulations, substitute a different prize or lesser value in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.
23. The promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au
24. The Promoter is Scarborough Wine Co Pty Limited of 972 Hermitage Road Pokolbin NSW. ABN. 80001889087 Telephone (02) 4998 7563 www.scarboroughwine.com.au
25. The promoter understands that no individual prize will exceed $250.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/20/05552