Scarborough Wine Co Cheers Squad
Try NSW favourite drop to be a part of the Cheers Squad.
As the Official Wine Partner of the NSW Waratahs we are sure 10% Off and Free Freight Australia wide will have you cheering!
Use the promo code TAHS before 31st March 2021
Our newest release of Yellow Label Chardonnay is ready for you to enjoy now or pop down for a little while if you enjoy a fuller style of Chardonnay.
'The Obsessive' Chardonnay is a single vineyard wine, made to reflect the heritage of the vineyard it is sourced from.
Classically styled Hunter Valley Semillon, with crisp yet delicate citrus aromatics, and a tightly structured palate with the structure to age gracefully.
The latest release of our 'The Obsessive' Shiraz is bright, rich and intense, with a lingering after palate.
Meet the black sheep of the family, a Pinot Noir that defies the odds of a warm region with varietal charm.
Aromas of watermelon with a beautiful lifted mid palate and a crisp, rose petal finish.
This Offshoot Verdelho has overtones of stone fruit and green tea, followed by a fresh, tropical palate with citrus rind, green apple and a crisp acid finish.
Our newest Offshoot has come out of the Blue. This crisp, lean Chardonnay is the perfect addition to our contemporary Offshoot range.
This Red Blend is a delightful mix of 55% Merlot with the remaining 45% consisting of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, Shiraz and Pinot Noir.
Our Black Shiraz is the epitome of the savoury style that the Hunter Valley is famous for. Medium bodied, elegant and full of character.
A delightful twist on a Mediterranean variety.
The sweetest member of Scarborough Wine Co, a Late Harvest Semillon offering rich, decadent citrus fruit flavours.